“Thoughts are all sensations”
Upon the entrance, there’s a fealing of floating through the landscape and approaching the mountainwith all its beauty!
When you post, pay attention to the art wall details of Maria Keil, the furniture, the “hand” of the curtain.
Modern room with plenty of natural light and a completely panoramic balcony.
– Beautiful and spacious suite (25m² to 35m²) with double bed
– Free Wi-Fi
– Luxurious feather pillows and duvets
– Molton Brown bathroom amenities
– Air conditioning
– Living room
– Bathroom with shower
– Safe box
– Robes and slippers for your comfort
– Portuguese design decor, including pieces in burel wool
– 100% wool blankets from Burel Mountain Originals
– 100% cotton bed linen Percal
– Professional hair dryer
– LCD television with more than 100 channels
– Balcony equipped with outdoor furniture
– View over the Glacial Valley
– Laundry service
– Nightly turndown service
– Extra bed available upon request and subject to an extra cost
– Baby cribs are available for toddlers up to three years old upon request and are subject to availability. Additional fee applied
The price of the stay for a child up to 3 years old on a crib is 30€ per night. Please contact the hotel or leave a comment on your reservation.
– Buffet breakfast with freshly baked cake and other irresistible treats
– Afternoon snack buffet in the panoramic restaurant, with full view to the mountain
– 1 signature cocktail served before dinner
– Free access to the indoor and outdoor heated pool, with pure spring water, sauna and turkish bath
– Free parking and electric car charger
– Guided tour of the Burel Factory, a wool factory from the 19th century, in full operation, property of the hotel
– Morning guided walking tour through the viewpoints of Penhas Douradas, subject to availability