“It’s not necessary to be, but to feel the soul, to get to know the wind and the sun. Follow and look.”
At the end of the corridor is a small planter with its transparent luminosity that opens to show a mirrored moon with black dots that calls the gesture of curiosity…Turn around, look at the mountain range through the balcony and be merry in the panel of strong, bright colors, …
Large room, with several different areas, to provide different moments of contemplation and quietness, with a granite hall that gives access to a private balcony and panoramic view of the Glacier Valley.
– Spacious and bright double bedroom (28,5 m²)
– Free Wi-Fi
– Luxurious feather pillows and duvets
– Molton Brown bathroom amenities
– Air conditioning
– Bathroom with shower
– Safe box
– Robes and slippers for your comfort
– Portuguese design decor, including pieces in burel wool
– 100% wool blankets from Burel Mountain Originals
– 100% cotton bed linen Percal
– Professional hair dryer
– LCD television with more than 100 channels
– Balcony equipped with outdoor furniture
– View over the Valley
– Laundry service
– Nightly turndown service
– Baby cribs are available for toddlers up to three years old upon request and are subject to availability. Additional fee applied.
– Connecting rooms available upon request
The price of the stay of a child until 3 years old on a crib 30€ per night. Please contact the hotel or leave a coment on your reservation.