“There’s no need to be, but to feel the soul, know the wind and the sun, to follow and look”
Feel yourself in privilege. The genius of Maria Keil. In the panel Fernando Pessoa says that “it is not necessary to be, but to feel the soul, know the wind and the sun, to follow and to look” and in the balcony “all the peace of nature comes to sit next to me”.
Room with Mountain view, very comfortable and with the Maria Keil’ original’s furniture.
– Large bedroom (30,5 m²) with a double bed
– Free Wi-Fi
– Luxurious feather pillows and duvets
– Molton Brown bathroom amenities
– Air conditioning
– Bathroom with shower
– Safe box
– Robes and slippers for your comfort
– Portuguese design decor, including pieces of the Portuguese artists Maria Keil and also in burel wool
– 100% wool blankets from Burel Mountain Originals
– 100% cotton bed linen Percal
– Professional hair dryer
– LCD television with more than 100 channels
– Balcony equipped with outdoor furniture
– Panoramic view over the mountain
– Laundry service
– Nightly turndown service
– Baby cribs are available for toddlers up to three years old upon request and are subject to availability. Additional fee applied.
The price of the stay of a child until 3 years old on a crib 30€ per night. Please contact the hotel or leave a coment on your reservation.