“There’s no need to be, but to feel the soul, know the wind and the sun, to follow and look”
Feel the privilege!
The genius of Maria Keil. In the panel Fernando Pessoa says that “it is not necessary to be, but to feel the soul, know the wind and the sun, to follow and to look” and in the balcony “all the peace of nature comes to sit next to me”.
Room with Mountain view, very comfortable and with Maria Keil’ original’s furniture.
– Beautiful and spacious suite (22,5m²) with double bed
– Free Wi-Fi
– Luxurious feather pillows and duvets
– Molton Brown bathroom amenities
– Air conditioning
– Living room
– Bathroom with shower
– Safe box
– Robes and slippers for your comfort
– Portuguese design decor, including pieces in burel wool
– 100% wool blankets from Burel Mountain Originals
– 100% cotton bed linen Percal
– Professional hair dryer
– LCD television with more than 100 channels
– Balcony equipped with outdoor furniture
– View over the Glacial Valley
– Laundry service
– Nightly turndown service
– Extra bed available upon request and subject to an extra cost
– Baby cribs are available for toddlers up to three years old upon request and are subject to availability. Additional fee applied
The price of the stay of a child up to 3 years old on a crib is 30€ pernight. Please contact the hotel or leave a coment on your reservation.