“Thoughts are all sensations”
The door opens, they leap at the sight of Maria Keil’s drawings. Up 3 steps as you look at the huge burel panel that ends in the stunning landscape of the porch surrounded by the garden. Only then will they embrace the details of the furniture, the lamp…a beauty!
Large room, full of natural light and a balcony with private garden over the Mountain.
– Beautiful and spacious suite (25m² to 35m²) with double bed
– Free Wi-Fi
– Luxurious feather pillows and duvets
– Molton Brown bathroom amenities
– Air conditioning
– Living room
– Bathroom with shower
– Safe box
– Robes and slippers for your comfort
– Portuguese design decor, including pieces in burel wool
– 100% wool blankets from Burel Mountain Originals
– 100% cotton bed linen Percal
– Professional hair dryer
– LCD television with more than 100 channels
– Balcony equipped with outdoor furniture
– View over the Glacial Valley
– Laundry service
– Nightly turndown service
– Extra bed available upon request and subject to an extra cost
– Baby cribs are available for toddlers up to three years old upon request and are subject to availability. Additional fee applied
The price of the stay of a child up to 3 years old on a crib is 30€ pernight. Please contact the hotel or leave a coment on your reservation.